Info

Leverage

The goal of the Leverage Podcast is simple: to learn from the best and discover how we can all live a better life, build a more fruitful business, and be more efficient. Leverage’s Founder and CEO, Nick Sonnenberg, is the host of the Leverage Podcast. With a background in data science, high-frequency algorithmic trading, and business efficiency consulting, Nick has an innovative mind and is obsessed with learning from the people around him. Join him each week as he interviews fellow entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and leading experts to discuss everything from efficiency hacks to new technologies to life as an entrepreneur.
RSS Feed Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
Leverage
2021
July
June
April
March
February
January


2020
December
November
October
September
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2019
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
March
February
January


2018
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April


2017
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October
September
August


Categories

All Episodes
Archives
Categories
Now displaying: February, 2019
Feb 11, 2019

Leverage podcast featuring Eric Edmeades, internationally recognized business speaker, film producer,  serial entrepreneur, business coach and film producer.

Listen in as Nick Sonnenberg, Leverage Founder and CEO, chats with Eric about his wildly successful business coaching programs Business Freedom and Wildfit.

Eric believes that entrepreneurship is the ultimate expression of personal liberty and freedom when practiced correctly. Entrepreneurship is royalty in the Western world, yet very few business owners get to experience the freedom of being their own boss.

Entrepreneurs are hopeless optimists. 80% of businesses fail before their 5 year anniversary, and the other 20% are just getting by. Business Freedom helps guide entrepreneurs through the “jungle” of business.

“It’s a jungle out there, but jungle is only a jungle if you don’t understand the rules of the jungle.”

Just like experiencing any other “jungle,” you always go out with a guide. Business freedom is like your “jungle guide for business”.

It helps business owners start a business, gain personal and financial liberty and freedom as a result of owning a business, in addition to massively improving their quality of life - living the way they want to live, spend time with their family, have the money they want to live like royalty.

Eric’s coaching is all experience based. He’s been there, he’s lived through the struggles and has learned the “rules of the jungle” to not only survive but thrive by also practicing his “wildfit” principles of staying healthy and living their best entrepreneurial life.

Listen in to learn more about Eric, his endeavors and mission to help entrepreneurs worldwide through Business Freedom and Wildfit.

You can also learn more at:

www.ericedmeades.com

businessfreedom.com

Getwildfit.com

1